2014 Open Source Development Survey
The results are in!
The 4th annual Sonatype Open Source Development Survey results have been analyzed, sliced and diced and are ready for their big debut. We must admit, we had a few surprises!
More than 11,000 people have participated in the Sonatype Open Source Development survey in the past 4 years! To see what the 3300+ participants said this year about policies, license management, security processes, breaches and much more, check out these resources.
Webinar: Open Source Development and Application Security. The results are in!
Available On-Demand. Brian Fox from Sonatype and Adrian Lane from Securosis host the webinar, focusing on survey results and reactions.
Industry reaction and coverage
- Security Week: Poor control over component use puts organizations at risk
- Securosis speaks out: 2014 Open Source Development and Application Security Survey Analysis
- eWeek: Researchers Track Spread of Security Flaws in Software Libraries
- Sonatype Blog: The 2014 Survey: Marked by an Industry Shock Wave
- Info Security Magazine: Software Policy After Heartbleed